FarmFundr |January, 2019
(Scroll Down For More)
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you
visit. They consist of files stored in your web browser and allow the Service or a
third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service
more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent
cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline,
while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place cookies files in
* To enable certain functions of the Service
* To authenticate users
* To prevent fraud
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use
different types of essential cookies to run the Service and authenticate
users to prevent fraudulent activity.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you’d like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or
European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can
learn more about these rights in the [GDPRGuide]
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you
might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to
store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google.
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft.
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla.
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple.
* For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web
More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: